Thursday, April 21, 2011

silly girl...

Anyone who knows me well knows that I wish I were in a book. I wish my life was magical and dangerous and crazy sometimes.

I want to be a witch and save the wizarding world. I want to be a Shadowhunter and fight demons. I want to be as smart and quick as Katniss. I want to live in a Jane Austen novel and marry Mr. Darcy. I want to live in greek mythology. I want dragons to be real. Maybe it would be cool to be a princess (I know I act like I am 5 years old). I want to live in a fairytale; being Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Pocahontas,Rapunzel, etc. And most of all, I want to have an epic love story. Sometimes I even want to have a tragic love story! (crazy right? but there is just something so tragically beautiful about those love stories).

I want to be able to fight for my life. To save the ones I love. To actually prove myself. To be wise, and be fierce and tough and beautiful and awesome and courageous and intense.

I don't just want to be a silly girl with silly dreams. Because today that is what I feel like. I feel like I am not even doing anything spectacular with my life.

Yes, I know I am at college, which dont get me wrong, is great. I have the best family and the best friends in the world. I have the Holy Ghost in my life and most especially The Savior who is ALWAYS there for me. I would be lost without my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I also have an idea about what I want to do with my life as far as a career goes.

I shouldn't be ungrateful and I'm really not, it is just one of my dreaming days where I am wishing I was someone else or just wishing my life was cooler. I have quite the imagination sometimes. Maybe that is my problem. Or maybe i am going crazy. I wouldn't be surprised by that option either.

I know that one day I am going to be so happy with all that I've accomplished and I will be so satisfied with my life. I feel that way a lot already. I am just not really feeling that today. But it's okay. I will just keep dreaming for a little while. I love you all! And I am sorry I am so weird.

"I live in my own little world, but its okay they know me here"

No comments:

Post a Comment