Monday, April 25, 2011

home sweet home

I got to go home for Easter and it was marvelous. I hung out with family and friends whom I love dearly! I took a lot of my stuff back so my room looks lived in again. It was looking pretty lonely with just my dolls on the counters.

Yes i know, once again I act like a little girl. But, I think we are all little giggling girls at heart right? We never fully grow up and if you do than you are boring so BAMM! I also watched The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty with my mom and Harry Potter 7 with Brooke and Katie. Two of my favorite things in the world Disney and Harry Potter.

My sister Brookie is moving out this week. It's so unfair that right when I am moving back in, she's moving out. I am excited for her though. I will just miss her lots. I will miss her weird expressions, her movies, her laugh, her waking me up in the morning even when i want to punch her in the face, her making me do things I dont want to do, when she sings everything she says, her rage (it's scary, and just living with her in general. I know I haven't really lived with her this past 9 months but it is still just sad. We will probably never live together again. She is one of my best friends and I love her so much! At least she won't be too far away!


I also got to hang out with some of the funniest, beautiful, trustworthy, super amazing, super awesome, lovely ladies in the world. Jessie, Paigey, Kels Bels, Tiffy, Ky By. We all became close playing soccer together. They are some of my BEST friends and I can seriously tell them ANYTHING. We have all been through a lot together. I can't imagine life without them, and even though we all live all over utah (hahaha) we have gotten even closer this year. Thank goodness for soccer. I miss it and them a lot. This summer will be so fun. Love you girls. Thanks for everything you do for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment