Sunday, April 17, 2011

Prelude


So I am completely new to this whole blogging idea. To be honest, my family would laugh at me if they knew I had a blog. They just hate the blogs where the person is like, life is so prefect blah blah, blah. I can assure you this won't be one of those blogs. I just felt like I needed a place to share my thoughts, let out some steam, share quotes, books, music, life, pictures, stories, etc. I am not a very good journal writer so i figured this would help me remember life a little better.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my girl Chandler Hanna Daniels for helping me start this. It was a little confusing but she helped me pull through.

Life is pretty good right now. I am just getting ready for finals in a few weeks. Its crazy to think that I am almost finished with my first year of college. I feel SOOO old sometimes. Time is kind of flying by. I have loved my first year though. Coming up to Utah State was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have met some incredible people and have managed to stay close to my incredible friends back home. It's been hard being away from my family, but I have grown a lot this past year. I have been so blessed. Well here I go, posting my FIRST EVER blog post.. how exciting.. I know you all are! Enjoy some of these pictures of the best people in the world! Love you all.






5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! i think it is perfect! i can feel some good things coming our of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYA :) even though we has some struggles...this looks FAB mellybel. can't wait to stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please post at least once a day because your thoughts need to be shared. blog on smellypoops.
    :)
    ^ yes that just happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessssssss. I love this! I'm so excited to stalk you on the book and on the blog.

    ReplyDelete