Thursday, July 19, 2012

#3 Your First Love?

Well people, I think it is safe to say I have never been in love. But three boys really made an impact on my heart growing up.

The first was Jaxson Judkins. Next door neighbor. First crush, Best friends. My oldest friend. He always looks out for me. Probably one of the best boys I know. We are still good friends to this day and probably always will be. I think we will always have each other's backs.

In elementary school it was ALWAYS Brian Orr. Another neighbor. We loved each other. He would pick up cute little things he would find off the ground and give them to me. I put them in my "love box" which I still have to this day. He gave me a teddy bear for my birthday one year. It was actually really cute how much we liked each other and we were so young. We are still good friends, and I think I will always have a little crush on him. He is on a mission right now in Brazil and I hear he is doing awesome. I need to write him.

I guess I have to mention William Bekker. Haha he really has been a huge part of my life. We started whatever it is between us in 9th grade. We are so different and sometimes I still wonder how I ended up liking him so much, but I did. He is now on a mission in Norway and I just recently got a letter from him and he's doing great.

I can't wait to really really fall in love with someone. Anyone who knows me knows that I love love! It's the most beautiful thing in the world after all.

2 comments:

  1. you deserve the world's greatest love melly. and you will get it. i know it.

    ReplyDelete