Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#1 Introduce Yourself and 15 Fun Facts


I am Melanie Duffy. Below is a recent picture of myself getting WASTEDDD. JKJK LOL I dont do that because first fun fact about me...
1. I am a "Mormon" or as I like to call it a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In Utah this isn't weird but everywhere else, I have come to find out, is a strange thing to be.
2. I have been living in Harbor Springs, Michigan for almost three months now
3. Reading is my favorite thing to do
4. Going new places and meeting new people refreshes me and makes me so happy
5. Being home with all my favorite people also does the same
6. I love music and singing
7. I am Harry Potter
8. Everyone wants to be me.
9. I say that a lot, but I am joking most of the time...
10. I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. It's a problem
11. I really have to pee right now, but I don't feel like it. Don't you wish we could invent a machine that would pee for us? Haha just kidding kind of. 
12. I am a little inappropriate sometimes if you couldn't already tell.
13. I really love people a lot
14. I miss my puppy Zachy
15. I am a little obsessive about things sometimes. or all of the time.

Well friends let's have some fun with this 30 day thing. How did I do Kimmee?


3 comments:

  1. i lOVE this. also I freaking am obsessed with your cute collage

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect!! Thanks Lulluby for complying!! You are the best! I love you and your blogs. I miss thee dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahaha. i can hear your voice perfectly as i read this.

    ReplyDelete