Monday, October 24, 2011

Obsession


Who else is loving The Vampire Diaries this season? I love it every season, so that is not saying much. But still. So INTENSE. And I miss the old Stefan, but I love Damon and Elena's relationship and I am so torn. And Bonnie and Jeremy need to stop fighting and be in love. And Tyler has come so far and now is being bad! And poor Matt. And I miss Jenna, and love Alaric. And Katherine better still be alive even though she is a biotch. AND OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? And maybe I should get a life and worry about something a little more important? Oh well. Thursdays are great days. And can I also just say that they are all so hott? Well that's all for now. VD is now streaming live on Netflix, so go NOW and get caught up and then we can all love it together.

1 comment: