Wednesday, October 5, 2011

If this doesn't make you cry, I don't know what will...

If you didn't already know, I LOVE HARRY POTTER. More than any other story in the WORLD! And although I love the books more, the movies really did bring it to life for me. So watch this. And maybe cry like Chandler and I just did. Maybe we are just emotional? So be it. It is lovely. I don't think I will ever get over my sadness that Harry is over. But like J.K. Rowling says, "the stories we love the most stay with us forever." I know Harry Potter will. I love the characters as if they were my own best friends. Ridiculous maybe? You are probably saying to yourself "Mel, they aren't real!" I think they are, and you can't prove to me they aren't so BAM. Well, I am weird so I guess I should just shut up and let you all watch this now. If you watch it, please comment and tell me what your thoughts were. See you next time friends!

1 comment: