Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Venting

Writing might become the death of Melanie Duffy.  It just took me six hours to write a three freaking page paper on a stupid little poem. The first few hours were spent changing the poem I was doing about six times. The next three were spent trying to get my mind to remember how to write correctly. And now I have finally finished and you know what? I think it kind of sucks. But I don't care at this point. And now I am venting whilst writing some more! Gosh. I can't escape. akljshdfalkjsdhflakjsdhflaksjdhaui sdjfhaklsjdhflkasjdhfaklsjdfh asdkljf askjdfh alksjdh aksdjfh alksdjhf laksdjh alksdjf alksdjf alksjdf alksdjf aklsdjf alksdjhf alksjdf alksjdh alksdjhfalksjdhf alksdjhf alksdjhf alksdjhf alksdjhfa lksdjfhal ksdjhfa lksdjhafl kds!

Here is how happy I was this weekend before the paper. Hopefully I can feel this way again sometime soon.

Well I hope everyone is having a great day. Good luck with finals. Let's all party over Christmas Break.

1 comment: