Sunday, August 14, 2011

am i the only one?

do you ever just feel like you suck? haha. dramatic i know, but i am just feeling bad about all the things i say that i really shouldnt say. i dont think i am an awful person. it's just that i have a lot to work on. especially when it comes to the things i say. i am a little outspoken and have learned many hard lessons about watching the things that come out of my mouth. sometimes i just say too much. it is something that i have really seen about myself this summer. that i just need to be kinder and not so sarcastic. i need to stop with the bad language. i need to not get so worked up over things and just run my mouth off about a situation that is hurting or bugging me. i know sometimes you just need to vent things but i feel like i do it to much. and i express my opinions a little too freely. soooo here is my goal. i know that im not going to change the fact that i like to express my opinions, i just want to be kinder about it. and be a better example to those around me. and not let things bug or get to me so much. and be someone that i am proud of. so i am going to really keep this in mind this coming school year. i just want to be a better person. sometimes i feel like i am never going to get better. but that is just not a good attitude to have. im going to be a better friend, sister, student, and daughter. so if you ever hear me complaining remind me to change my attitude! alright well that is my rant for the day.

on a lighter note.... I MOVE BACK TO LOGAN ON THE 25th!!! i am really excited! i have missed everyone so much. and i am just ready for school to start. it will be a busy year but i am ready. bring.it.on!! i cant wait to see what it going to happen. the change i can feel in the air is almost tangible! i can lick it up. eww i am sorry that was incredibly disgusting. too late..

oh and it is my half birthday today!! presents welcome! ahhh i will be 20 in six months. that truly freaks me out.

anyways... i just really love everyone and i feel so much better. so thank you blog for letting me get some things out. and as always let me add some pics so this is funner to look at (more fun? i am supposed to be an english major. oh well)


Ready for some Harry Potter. One of the most emotional movies I have seen. A great ending to a great set of movies.


Fun times in Heber!!


HP and Voldy face off. I love Tiff!


On one of Lexi's horses. So much fun! I want to marry a cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment