Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Miracle.


This kid is a miracle boy. And I am so grateful to have him in my life. Love him and his family so much. They are my second family.


Kimmee has been the best friend I have ever had. She is my sister. And I don't know where I'd be without her. We have been there for eachother through EVERYTHING. Not many people get to have a once in a lifetime friend. But i sure do. And she is strong, mature, fiesty, weird, a clutz, crazy, beautiful, caring, understanding, a worrier (she needs to calm it down sometimes), happy, smart, compassionate, good, and so many more things i can't even list them all. I am so proud to call her my friend. I feel like sometimes I take out things on her. And I know it isn't fair. But no matter what she has stuck by me. So Kim, thanks for being my best friend. And letting me be apart of your family. And for being apart of mine. I LOVE YOU. And we both love Brandon so much.





"you only meet your once in a lifetime friends, once in a lifetime"

1 comment:

  1. Mel! thank you so much! you are quite incredible. and that was so nice! thank you. i love you so much! you have always been there for me too and i couldn't ask for a better friend. we are one of a kind buddies that is for sure. You are always welcome here at our house. never forget it. we love you. and love Bran! my dad even said, Mel can take care of Brandon. I don't worry! how cute right?? i will call you soon! thanks again. <3

    ReplyDelete